February 28 2021

Support US

Admin Site News 22:38 1

Fikper.com

Important notice about UPLOADGiG

Please buy a UPLOADGiG premium account by clicking a UPLOADGiG download link on a main post. If that link is broken, please try a newer UPLOADGiG download link. UPLOADGiG daily download traffic is 100GB.

Please buy a FIKPER premium account by clicking a FIKPER download link on a main post. If that link is broken, please try a newer FIKPER download link. FIKPER daily download traffic is 300GB.

You can support us via Rapidgator link also RAPIDGATOR 24 TB Bandwidth per year.

Rapidgator.net
March 28 2024

Audio Hertz AC-1 v1.2.1 WIN MAC

Audio Hertz AC-1 v1.2.1 WIN MAC
Team R2R | 2024.03.28 | 47.3 MB

Inspired by the dashboard of almost every car made in the 90s, AC-1 is a unique audio processor that combines both saturation and filtered downsampling effects to create an incredibly intuitive and powerful tone-shaping tool.

March 28 2024

Stephen Colbert 2024 03 27 Liam Neeson 1080p HEVC x265-MeGusta

Stephen Colbert took over as host, executive producer and writer of THE LATE SHOW on Tuesday, Sept. 8, 2015. The comedy-variety-talk show is broadcast five nights a week from the Ed Sullivan theater in New York.

Language: English
403.75 MB | 00:40:39 | 4469 Kbps | V_MPEGH/ISO/HEVC | 1920x1080 | A_AAC-2, 48 Khz, 2 channels
Genre: Comedy, Talk-Show

March 28 2024

How To Expand Work With Current Clients (All Freelancers)

Published 7/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 362.10 MB | Duration: 0h 54m

Deepen client relationships and expand your contract value
What you'll learn
Understand the differences between upsells, cross-sells, and retainers
The questions to ask clients to uncover expansion opportunities (so you can make more income)
How to pitch expanding your client work without seeming needy or sleazy
Common mistakes freelancers make that can ruin expansion opportunities (and how to avoid them)
How to mix upsell, cross-sell, and retainer strategies for maximum income growth
Requirements
You need to be an active freelancer with at least one client (part-time or full-time is ok!)
Description
If you've ever dreamed about working with a select roster of clients, each continually paying you more than they did in the past, this course is for you.It's WAY�more profitable to grow your current accounts versus try to find new clients all the time. But how do you do it? That's what this course will teach you.Growing with existing clients is about deepening your relationship, building up more trust, and making sure they know they can turn to you.But when it's time to grow the financial side of things, you have to do it in one of three ways:�upselling, cross-selling, or retainers.We dive deep into:The right questions to ask so your clients reveal growth and expansion opportunities to you.How to pitch yourself so you're the obvious solution to your clients' problems.Pitfalls to avoid that could ruin your chances at growth.If you want to make more money with current clients, check out the preview videos and join the course. We can't wait to work with you!ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTORS - STEFANHey! I'm Stefan. I built my own freelance business to multi-six figures and I've helped over 1,000 freelancers grow their income, free up their time, and take control over their businesses. ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTORS - FABIANHi! I'm Fabian. I'm an entrepreneur and coach. I've helped hundreds of freelancers build 6- and 7-figure businesses on top of running my own freelance job matchmaking platform.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 What we cover in this course + who it's for
Lecture 2 The Secret to Making More Money as a Freelancer: What is BETTER Income?
Lecture 3 The 5 Biggest Mistakes Freelancers Make with Upsell / Cross-Sell / Retainers
Lecture 4 Introduction to the Upsell, Cross-sell, and Retainer (UCR) Methodology
Section 2: How to Make More Money From Current Clients (Step-by-Step Instruction)
Lecture 5 The Psychology of Freelance Entrepreneurship + Business Principles
Lecture 6 How to Upsell (Make more doing more)
Lecture 7 How to Cross-Sell (Make more with a basket of deliverables)
Lecture 8 How to Sell Retainers (Make more with ongoing deliverables)
Lecture 9 Mixing the 3 Strategies: Upsell, Cross-sell, and Retainers All At Once
Lecture 10 Critical Reminders and Pitfalls to Avoid
For freelancers who want to make more money from existing clients,For freelancers who want to deepen their client relationships
Screenshots

Link Are Free For Fast Download And Support My Work Buy or Renew Premium

https://nitro.download/view/2518028718EE256/How_to_Expand_Work_with_Current_Clients_ALL_FREELANCERS.rar

https://rapidgator.net/file/daea7042f76529577ddfd01f9ae8706b/How_to_Expand_Work_with_Current_Clients_ALL_FREELANCERS.rar.html

Support WarezSerbia
You can support WarezSerbia by buying a Uploadgig account. %75 of your payment goes to WarezSerbia.

uploadgig

Uploadgig.com allows you to download as a premium user at Unlimited Speed!

WarezSerbia - Download Free Movies TvShows Games MP3 Albums Ebooks Video Tutorials and Softwares!

Recommended Filehosts