WarezSerbia - Download For All

Do not remember me!
Rapidgator.net

DeskArtes 3Data Expert 10.2.1.2 (x86 x64)

DeskArtes 3Data Expert 10.2.1.2 (x86 x64)

DeskArtes 3Data Expert 10.2.1.2 (x86/x64) | 110/119 MB
3Data Expert is a professional tool for preparing 3D models for Additive Manufacturing and Simulation applications. There are several commands for manipulation of both 3D surface models and 3D faceted models. These commands include surface triangulation, STL verification and repair, STL offsetting, splitting, connecting, decimation, smoothing and Boolean as well as STL coloring and texturing. Basic supports can be generated for both Stereolithography and metal processes. With the latest 64 bit implementation models with millions of triangles can be handled reliably. Prepared models can be sent directly to the receiving process using the new Plugin interface. 3Data Expert is the 3D data processing tool you need to get your AM business running.

Bob Dylan / VA - Influence Vol. 2 I Was Young When I Left Home (2014)

Bob Dylan / VA - Influence Vol. 2  I Was Young When I Left Home (2014)

Bob Dylan / VA - Influence Vol. 2 I Was Young When I Left Home (2014)
2 Discs | Release: 2014 | MP3 320 Kpbs | 44.1 Khz | Joint-Stereo | 339.60 MB
Genre: Blues Folk

Image Line FL Studio Producer Edition v12.0.1 WiN

Image Line FL Studio Producer Edition v12.0.1 WiN

Image Line FL Studio Producer Edition v12.0.1 WiN | 434 Mb

FL Studio is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 14 years of innovative developments and our commitment to Lifetime Free Updates. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio 11 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.

RAM Saver Professional 15.0 Multilingual

RAM Saver Professional 15.0 Multilingual

RAM Saver Professional 15.0 Multilingual | 2 Mb

RAM Saver Pro is an easy-to-use RAM optimizer tool that will keep your computer running faster. It increases the operation system performance by making more memory available for your applications. Using these optimization tricks will help your favorite applications and games will run faster and more efficiently - even on old computers. "RAM Saver Pro" program consists of two basic parts: System Tray - module and Control Panel.

Flyer Template PSD - Top Notch Tuesday

PSD | 1275x1875 PIX | 25 MB

Lynda - Print Production Essentials: Folding

English | Updated Apr 22, 2015 | .MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | 598 MB
Genre: E-learning

Get fresh ideas for your next print marketing campaign as the world's leading expert on folded formats, Trish Witkowski, shares unique and effective folded solutions that will add that "wow factor" to your creative projects.

Stock Vector - Identity Template Design, 25xEPS

25 EPS | + JPG Preview | 234 Mb

PDF ToolBox 1.0

PDF ToolBox 1.0

PDF ToolBox 1.0 | 6 Mb

Perfect Tool To Compress, Separate And Convert PDF Files Data In Batch.

VSO ConvertXtoVideo Ultimate 1.6.0.1 Beta

VSO ConvertXtoVideo Ultimate 1.6.0.1 Beta
VSO ConvertXtoVideo Ultimate 1.6.0.1 Beta | 37.12 MB

VSO ConvertXtoVideo Ultimate (aka Video Converter) is an all-in-one video converter which ensures the top image quality and fast conversions. It allows you to convert any video format into DVD, AVI, MKV, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Xbox, PS3, Playstation, MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264, Xvid, Android phones and tablets. VSO ConvertXtoVideo is very simple to use. It has 1 click conversion feature with advanced settings, that allows you to convert video files with impressive top quality results adapted to the output device. During conversation, VSO ConvertXtoVideo lets you edit video files, adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation for video file, cut segments, merge video parts, create chapters, rotate the video image, add subtitles and synchronize it.

Elvis Presley / VA - Influence Vol 1 How Do You Think I Feel (2014)

2 Discs | Release: 2014 | MP3 320 Kpbs | 44.1 Khz | Joint-Stereo | 348.66 MB
Genre: Rock Blues

Top News

Affiliates

Free Downloads Free Full Warez Download @ dirtywarez.com

ADVERTISEMENT