February 28 2021

Support US

Admin Site News 22:38 1

Fikper.com

Important notice about UPLOADGiG

Please buy a UPLOADGiG premium account by clicking a UPLOADGiG download link on a main post. If that link is broken, please try a newer UPLOADGiG download link. UPLOADGiG daily download traffic is 100GB.

Please buy a FIKPER premium account by clicking a FIKPER download link on a main post. If that link is broken, please try a newer FIKPER download link. FIKPER daily download traffic is 300GB.

You can support us via Rapidgator link also RAPIDGATOR 24 TB Bandwidth per year.

Rapidgator.net
March 28 2024

How To Fix Neck Pain Headaches (Desk Workers) - No Weights

How To Fix Neck Pain Headaches (Desk Workers) - No Weights
How To Fix Neck Pain/Headaches (Desk Workers) - No Weights
Published 7/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 855.95 MB | Duration: 0h 45m

Do you get neck pain or headaches? Are you a desk worker? Fix your neck pain and headaches without weights (NO GYM)!
What you'll learn
Understand neck pain
Understand headaches
Understand and implement good desk ergonomics
Understand when, and how, to use a standing desk
Learn exercises to stretch the neck and upper back
Learn exercises to self-myofascial release the neck and upper back
Learn exercises to strengthen the neck and upper back (without weights)
Requirements
No prerequisites required. The course will be easily understood by anyone.
Description
In this course I am going to teach you how to fix your neck pain and headaches.I have designed this course primarily for people that work at a desk but the concepts apply to anyone.All day, I work with people that suffer neck pain and headaches. It's at least half of my appointments for the day. And so often I am giving the same advice. So I thought to myself, why not put this in a course and make it accessible for anyone, even if you can't get in to see me for an appointment.So I did.In this course I will show you how to fix your neck pain and headaches with simple exercises that I prescribe to people every day. They are things you can do without weights, without a gym and without spending an hour doing a program.Just a few small changes can make really big differences.In this course we look at:Understanding neck painUnderstanding headachesUnderstanding and implementing good desk ergonomicsUnderstanding when, and how, to use a standing deskLearn exercises to stretch the neck and upper backLearn exercises to self myofascial release (self-massage) the neck and upper backLearn exercises to strengthen the neck and upper back (without weights)Now keep in mind: it's not magic. It's not an instant fix. It will still take time and effort but you can make a big difference to your neck pain and headaches without a gym and without spending lots of $$$ in appointments to your favourite healthcare practitioner.If you're interested, check out the preview :)Disclaimer:If you have pain, or any other symptoms, you should seek an appropriate healthcare professional. This course is not designed to be a substitute for quality medical care but rather an educational tool to use in self-management alongside advice from a healthcare professional. Do not attempt to diagnose, or treat, yourself, or anyone else, with an injury or medical condition using the information contained in this course.*�A�FEW�OF�DR. CHARLES' TESTIMONIALS�*"A well explained and presented material that will help in your development.[RE:�Sports Coaching Certificate Course] Personally I was mostly interested in flexibility and this course surpassed my expectations on this matter. Well done." - Jean"Great insight for[a] person with very little experience in sport industry." - Wong"As an athletics coach, I found this course really useful and informative. The presentation, videos and explanations were excellent. Highly recommended." - Brian"I found this course to be inviting, clear, specific and well presented. Charles' wealth of knowledge, experience and passion, shines through, leaving no stone unturned. This course is a great attribute for a beginner coach right through to high level coaches. It will give coaches the confidence, to support their athletes, to be the best they can be. I highly recommend this course to any coach who is keen to learn, refresh and fulfil their passion to actively seek the edge in their game." - Belinda"I found this course to be very comprehensive and well planned. I will be recommending this course to all our employees. We see there are definite benefits for them personally as well as for the companies OH&S. Great value." - Tilo
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Welcome & Introduction
Lecture 2 Intro & Disclaimer
Section 2: Understanding Pain
Lecture 3 Understanding Neck Pain
Lecture 4 Understanding Headaches
Section 3: What is ergonomics?
Lecture 5 Understanding Ergonomics
Lecture 6 Sitting vs. Standing Desks
Section 4: Exercises to stretch
Lecture 7 Lat stretch 1
Lecture 8 Lat stretch 2
Lecture 9 Levator Scapulae Stretch
Lecture 10 Pec Stretch
Lecture 11 Scalenes Stretch
Lecture 12 Stretchy Cat
Lecture 13 Suboccipitals Stretch
Lecture 14 Traps Stretch
Section 5: Exercises to Self Myofascial Release
Lecture 15 Thoracic Extensions over a Foam Roller
Lecture 16 Thoracic Foam Rolling
Lecture 17 MFR Traps
Lecture 18 MFR Pecs
Lecture 19 MFR Lats
Lecture 20 MFR Levator Scapulae
Section 6: Exercises to Strengthen
Lecture 21 Chin tucks
Lecture 22 Shrugs
Lecture 23 Isometric Neck Extension
Lecture 24 Isometric Neck Sidebending
Lecture 25 Isometric Scapula Retraction
Section 7: All Finished :)
Lecture 26 Thank You
Anyone that works at a desk.,Anyone with neck pain.,Anyone with headaches.
Screenshots

Link Are Free For Fast Download And Support My Work Buy or Renew Premium

https://nitro.download/view/F0B69E4F81456A7/How_to_fix_neck_painheadaches_desk_workers_NO_WEIGHTS.rar

https://rapidgator.net/file/e63395575ca538c9dbfab6778729eb76/How_to_fix_neck_painheadaches_desk_workers_NO_WEIGHTS.rar.html