vMix 22.214.171.124 All Editions Multilingual
vMix 126.96.36.199 All Editions Multilingual | 136 MB
vMix is a Software Video Mixer and Switcher that utilises the latest advances in computer hardware to provide live HD video mixing, a task previously only possible on expensive dedicated hardware mixers. vMix runs on Windows 7 and Windows 8 platforms.
vMix is a complete live video production software solution with features including LIVE mixing, switching and streaming of SD and HD (up to 1080p) video sources including cameras, video files, DVDs, images and much much more.
Visit our features page for a complete listing of what is possible.
All your inputs in one place
* Video Cameras - 4K, HD and SD capable. Support for DeckLink, Intensity Pro, Webcams and more.
* Video Files - Support for all popular formats including AVI, MP4, H264, MPEG-2, WMV and QuickTime
* DVDs - With menu navigation
* Audio Files - MP3 and WAV
* Audio Devices - Mix multiple audio sources such as SoundCards and DeckLink Audio
* Video and Audio PlayLists - Combine multiple video and/or audio files into a single Input
* RTSP, PowerPoint, Photos, Flash, RTMP, Solid Colour and more.
10 Transition Effects
Cut, Fade, Zoom, Wipe, Slide, Fly, CrossZoom, FlyRotate, Cube and CubeZoom transitions available with 4 customisable transition buttons for easy access to your favourite effects.
Simultaneous Recording, Streaming and Output
* Stream to your favourite streaming providers including UStream and YouTube Live
* Live Record in full HD to AVI, MP4, MPEG-2 or WMV
* Output via DeckLink capable cards to professional recording decks and monitors
* Virtual Capture support for streaming to 3rd party software such as Skype, Google Hangout and VLC.
Professional HD production on a modest PC
* vMix is the most efficient live production software on the market thanks to full 3D acceleration.
* Create productions with multiple HD sources without breaking the bank or your CPU.
HD Virtual Sets with high quality real-time Chroma Key
* 4 Built In Virtual Sets - Or build your own
* Full Motion Zoom - Customisable camera position presets
* High Quality Chroma Key - Use with or without virtual sets to suit your production needs
PC and Mac Desktop Sources
* Utilise screen capture from remote desktops running on your network. Great for PowerPoint and Skype.
* Audio Capture support for Skype and other videoconferencing software is available under Windows 7
Built-In Title Templates
Easily add and edit a Title or ScoreBoard from the many built in templates or build your own using any Graphics or Vector editing software.
Video Delay / Instant Replay
* Create a Video Delay input and assign it to any available Camera or Output
* Save multiple Video Clips of notable events for playback at a later time
* Configurable slow motion playback from 5 to 400%
Built-In Audio Mixer
* Audio Mixer allows you to easily keep track of all audio sources and includes the ability to Mute, Follow (Auto Mixing) and Delay any source.
* A VU Meter is also included with a peaking display to ensure each inputs level is broadcast ready.
Combine multiple inputs together using the different "Multi View" presets or customise the position of each element with the available Zoom, Pan, Rotate and Crop controls.
Touch Screen Web Interface
* Control vMix remotely using your Surface, iPad, Android or other touch screen device using the built in web interface.
* Customisable shortcut buttons can also be created to activate common production scenarios.
Included Editions: Basic, HD, SD, BasicHD, HDPro, 4K.
Release Notes for vMix 17 - 10 April 2016
* NDI - Network Device Interface support. See the NDI page for more information.
* PTZ support for Web Enabled Panasonic, Sony and PTZ Optics cameras. Click here for supported camera information.
* Web Browser input. Easily add web pages as inputs including sites with video and audio content.
* Categories now appear as tabs above the inputs row. Labels can be added by right clicking any category button.
* Audio Mixer and Replay tabs now also appear above the inputs row
* Substantial performance improvements when using a large number of inputs (50+)
* New improved Audio Meters with large dynamic range (0 to -90db)
* dB peak levels are now displayed by moving the mouse over a meter
* Full Pre and Post audio meters including DB labels are available in the Audio Settings for each input
* Audio Settings can be kept open for multiple inputs at a time for easy monitoring
* New "Channel Mixer" added to every audio input allowing separate mixing of all input channels into the final 2 Channel Mix.
* New Headphones volume level for every input, so that some sources can be removed from headphones without affecting Stream or Recording
* Brand new vMix Desktop Capture utilising NDI
* Supports game capture on Windows 8.1 and higher systems and 60fps support
* Local desktop capture moved to dedicated tab under Add Input -> NDI / Desktop Capture
* Local desktop capture uses GPU acceleration to provide full frame rate capture with minimal system resources
* Streaming settings and Output Format are now both saved in Presets
* When loading a preset with different resolution or frame rate, user will be prompted to confirm the changes
* Added support for GIF animations via the Video Input
* Added new Chroma Key presets to enable better initial quality without needing to adjust sliders
* Image Input will now automatically adjust aspect ratio for files that do not match either 4:3 or 16:9.
* Improved support for IP cameras with RTSP streaming, including support for more AAC audio formats.
* Improved output performance with Blackmagic devices
* Added reverse variations of transition effects
* Gamepad and Joystick support added
Shortcuts / API
* Updated API XML with audio meter levels and Fullscreen info
* Added support for more than 100 inputs
* Added functions for NDI and PTZ control
* Added support for Value when using Triggers
* Added support for triggering using audio levels
* Added YouTube streaming provider
* Added StreamShark streaming provider
* Added Wowza Cloud streaming provider
* vMix output resolution will now match the current streaming profile by default.
* Added x264 preset options to Streaming Quality settings
* Added support for External 2 as a camera source in Instant Replay, in addition to Output
* Added support for NDI sources
* Added support for hardware accelerated HEVC / H265 recordings (where supported by graphics card)
* Added H264 Main and High profiles to MP4 recording
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
vMix 188.8.131.52 All Editions Multilingual
Feel free to post your vMix 184.108.40.206 All Editions Multilingual Download, torrent, subtitles, free download, quality, NFO, Uploaded.net, ul.to, FileJoker, Rapidgator, Nitroflare, Alfafile, Turbobit, Keep2Share, Mediafire, Watch HD Movies Stream Online, free premium downloads movie, game, mp3 download, crack, serial, keygen, or whatever-related comments here. use only English, Owners of this website aren't responsible for content of comments.