OSCulator 3.1.1 (MacOSX)
OSCulator 3.1.1 (MacOSX) | 11.6 MB
OSCulator is the missing link between your controllers and your music or video software. For example, you can use your Nintendo Wiimote or Apple iPhone with Ableton Live or any MIDI compatible application, with ease.
OSCulator supports the OSC protocol which makes it able to be used with a wide variety of software and devices like Processing, Max/MSP or the Lemur multitouch controller, even the TUIO protocol.
- Supports nearly all Wiimote extensions: Motion Plus, Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar and Drums, Nunchuk, Classic Controller and even the Balance Board.
- Bi-directional MIDI with TouchOSC
- Wacom Tablet
- Symbolic Sound's Kyma workstation
- TUIO / reacTIVision
- Space Navigator
- Mouse / keyboard control
- Advanced OSC routing
What's new in OSCulator 3
Compatibility with the most used versions of macOS has always been an important goal. That's why OSCulator 3 is compatible out-of-the-box with Yosemite, El Capitan, and the new Sierra.
Like a powerful microscope, use the Message Monitor to see the details of all incoming and outgoing messages. Use the Filter bar to choose what you want to focus on. This comes in handy for power users that have hundreds of messages in their list!
Send and receive anything MIDI
Want to hook up an old synth or translate a SysEx protocol to OSC? MIDI Templates will help you easily do so thanks to OSCulator's unique user interface.
Turn a flat surface into an interactive whiteboard! You will need a projector, an infrared pen and one or several Wiimotes. OSCulator 3 quietly does a bunch of fancy maths to give you the smoothest signal.
Errare humanum est...
Don't fear mistakes, undo support along with automatic document saving and version backup let you recover. And to help you avoid them in the first place, OSCulator 3 is easier to use thanks to its modernized user interface.
What's new in OSCulator 3.1.1
- Fix OSC URL validation when specifying an OSC Target.
- Fix a crash when closing the main window.
- Fix a crash when receiving MIDI messages matching a MIDI Template.
- Fix a problem on setting the output max scale.
- Enable Edit → Duplicate and Edit → Split menu items only for relevant OSC messages.
- Send the /osculator/mapping message when the option "Trigger a message when mappings are restored" is set, and when OSCulator starts.
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 Yosemite to 10.12 Sierra
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS :-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!
OSCulator 3.1.1 (MacOSX)
Feel free to post your OSCulator 3.1.1 (MacOSX) Download, torrent, subtitles, free download, quality, NFO, Uploaded.net, ul.to, FileJoker, Rapidgator, Nitroflare, Alfafile, Turbobit, Keep2Share, Mediafire, Watch HD Movies Stream Online, free premium downloads movie, game, mp3 download, crack, serial, keygen, or whatever-related comments here. use only English, Owners of this website aren't responsible for content of comments.