PDFlib 9.1 (x86/x64)
PDFlib 9.1 (x86/x64)| Windows x86/x64 | English | 366.03 MB
PDFlib is the leading developer toolbox for generating and manipulating files in the Portable Document Format (PDF). PDFlib's main targets are dynamic PDF creation on a Web server or any other server system, and to implement »Save as PDF« in existing applications.
You can use PDFlib to dynamically create PDF documents from database contents, similar to dynamic Web pages. PDFlib has proven itself in a wide range of other use cases as well. Application programmers need only decent graphics or print output experience to be able to use PDFlib quickly. Since PDFlib frees you from the technicalities of the PDF file format, you can focus on acquiring the data and arranging text, graphics, and images on the page.
PDFlib offers all functions required to generate PDF documents with text, graphics, images, and interactive elements such as annotations or bookmarks.
Use PDFlib for the following tasks:
- Add »Save as PDF« capability to your application
- Create PDF documents on a Web server in real time
- Create database reports in PDF
- take advantage of advanced typography and full Unicode and encoding support for text output
- advanced color management functionality
- convert TIFF, JPEG, or other image formats as well as SVG graphics to PDF
- automatically format tables with all kinds of cell contents
- create PDF/X-1/3/4/5 documents for commercial printing
- create PDF/A-1/2/3 for archiving
- create PDF/VT for transactional printing
- create Tagged PDF and PDF/UA for accessibility
What's New in PDFlib 9.1:
- Support for DeviceN and NChannel color spaces with an arbitrary number of colorants
- PDF/X-5n for exchange of n-colorant production files, e.g. in the packaging industry
- SVG color extension for ICC profiles, spot and DeviceN color as well as Gray/RGB/CMYK device color for increased usability of SVG for print production
- Pantone Extended Gamut Coated (XGC) spot colors and Pantone Plus 2016 update
- Color gradients with an arbitrary number of stop colors for flexible color blends
- Color gradients between different spot colors, e.g. blends of Pantone colors
- CDefault color spaces can be specified for pattern, templates and Type 3 font glyphs
- Extended treatment of color-related topics in the PDFlib Tutorial and Cookbook
The PDFlib 9.1 download packages contain combined binaries for PDFlib, PDFlib+PDI, and PDFlib Personalization Server (PPS). Download the software package by clicking on the appropriate language binding for your platform.
Windows Server x86 and Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 x86
- C, C++, Java Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, Real Basic Xojo, COM, .NET
Windows Server x64 and Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 x64
- C, C++, Java Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, COM, .NET
PDFlib 9.1 (x86/x64)
Feel free to post your PDFlib 9.1 (x86/x64) Download, torrent, subtitles, free download, quality, NFO, Uploaded.net, ul.to, FileJoker, Rapidgator, Nitroflare, Alfafile, Turbobit, Keep2Share, Mediafire, Watch HD Movies Stream Online, free premium downloads movie, game, mp3 download, crack, serial, keygen, or whatever-related comments here. use only English, Owners of this website aren't responsible for content of comments.