PreSonus Studio One Pro 18.104.22.168603 (Win Mac)
Multilingual | File Size: 241.15 MB | 158.77 MB
Instantly familiar-yet nothing feels like it. Studio One® 3 contains everything you'd expect from a modern digital audio powerhouse. Once you touch its fast, flow-oriented, drag-and-drop interface, you'll realize Studio One® 3 was built by creative people for creative music production.
At every step of the musical process, you'll spend your time creating music instead of fighting a bloated interface. And the sound quality? Well, simply put, it's unparalleled. In fact, the most common comments from musicians, producers and engineers who have switched to Studio One are "I can just get things done faster" and "Studio One just sounds better." Let's find out why.
Start Your Engines
The Start page is your home base, where you access recent Songs and Projects or start new ones, adjust hardware settings, check in on your online progress, stay in touch with the latest Studio One news, and develop new skills through demos and tutorials.
Bringing it All Together
The Song page is where the magic happens. Everything you need is dynamically laid when and where you need it, without juggling multiple windows. Here you'll find your Arrange view, video track, track Inspectors, edit view, mix view, and browser.
Drag-and-Drop: Intuitive, Fast, Convenient
Creating backing tracks that automatically sync to your song tempo, enriching an arrangement, loading an Instrument, effect or sample content, and more are easy with Studio One's updated browser, which offers keyword-based musical search, plug-in thumbnails, and nearly 10,000 audio and music loops in the Professional version. Plus, the browser links to the PreSonus online marketplace and to Exchange for access to more add ons, and content from other Studio One users.
Studio One Professional's new Arranger Track provides rapid and intuitive song rearranging-even with large projects. Just drag sections to a different place in the Arranger Track or Track Inspector, and the entire arrangement updates instantly.
Scratch Pads-The Freedom To Experiment
Working hand-in-hand with the Arranger Track, the new Scratch Pads are an innovation so simple, yet so powerful, you'll wonder why it took years to invent them. Scratch Pads provide a powerful and easy way to experiment with different arrangements or versions of a section, without jeopardizing your existing work and hassling with saving copies and countless undos. Simply drag sections, content, and events or content into the Scratch Pad, experiment away, and drag it back when you're done. And you get unlimited Scratch Pads that can all be saved inside your Studio One Song file.
No Limits on Creativity-or Sound Quality
Studio One places no limits on your creativity. You have unlimited Audio and Instrument Tracks, virtual instruments, buses, FX channels, and undo/redo. And with Studio One Professional's 64-bit audio processing, you don't have to worry about your mix degrading when you work with large projects and mix in the box.
Get Truly Inspiring and Unique Sounds
Speaking of sound quality. in addition to 64-bit processing precision, Studio One version 3 features a new synthesis engine and two inspiring new instruments: the Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth and the Presence XT sampler. With Studio One Professional, Presence XT includes a 14 GB sound library and the ability to open EXS, Giga, and Kontakt libraries.
Leave Your Sonic Fingerprint
Modern music has largely degraded to a flatland of repetitive presets. Turn on the radio, or listen to commercials, and we're sure you can identify the sounds. Studio One version 3 changes all that and gives you tools to craft your own unique voice, including Multi Instrument, Extended FX Chains, and Note FX.
Capture The Flow
Capturing tracks in Studio One is fast and easy. Pre-record mode ensures you don't miss a beat. When multitrack recording, you can add and arm tracks with sequential I/O assignments, route multiple MIDI devices to multiple instruments simultaneously, and give each performer their own click settings with a separate cue mix. To capture difficult parts, use Studio One's Step Record mode or build your track by loop recording to individual track layers.
Perfect Your Tracks with Melodyne and More
Studio One 3 Professional is the only DAW that includes Technical Grammy-winning Melodyne Essentials (a $99 value) for precise pitch and time manipulation, correction, and creative editing. More than just a plug-in, Melodyne is actually integrated into every track, allowing faster access and more efficient performance, thanks to our ARA technology that we co-developed with Celemony.
Mixing Designed by People Who Defined Digital Mixing
Prior to starting Studio One our developers previously created what was, at the time, the most highly respected mix engine of any music software. Imagine what would happen if they took everything they knew, started from scratch using the latest technology, and joined forces with the company that defined hardware digital mixing. That's Studio One. It's the best of both worlds: a robust 64-bit mix environment, that feels natural and works the way a real console should-but without the limitations.
Keeping It Organized
With the power provided by today's modern computers, combined with Studio One's plethora of tools and "unlimited everything" approach, you can imagine quickly creating large projects that would prove unmanageable to navigate in other DAWs. Studio One helps keep things under control with Folder Tracks, 1:1 track/console synchronization (including color coding), markers, the Arranger Track, saving alternate edits and ideas in Scratch Pads, custom Multi Instruments and FX Chain presets, and the ability to export Projects with all associated content.
Don't Just Make Music. Finish and Deliver It.
Starting a song isn't enough. Studio One Professional's Project page gives you the tools to not only finish your music but also get it out there. You can master your entire project with professional effects, metering, and tools. And you don't have to wait until every song is finished to build your Project. With one click your Project updates to make sure you have the latest versions of each Song. If you decide a song needs changes while you're mastering, simply click over to the Song page, make your edits, then jump back into the Project page-it's that easy.
Equally at Home on Multiple Screens and Touch Screens
Studio One is more than just a pretty face. You can run it's high-dpi user interface on small notebooks, all the way to multi-monitor studio setups. We tested it on six! And Studio One now supports the latest multi-touch computers and monitors so you can get your hands on your mix, arrangement, editing tools, and more.
Get More than I/O
Studio One 3 is part of the PreSonus Active Integration ecosystem, as well as a stand-alone program. It was designed to speed your workflow through tight integration with many of our hardware products.
Get More Features, Effects, Content, and Instruments
You can always use more plug-ins, so if the 44 Native Effects™, virtual instruments, and Note FX included in Studio One Professional are not enough, stay tuned: More are on the way. There are a number of add ons for Studio One that expand its functionality and content. Plus Studio One is compatible with the latest AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire effects and instruments.
Switch, But Be Comfortable
If you're switching from another DAW, Studio One will feel like a breath of fresh air. But we understand how hard it is to change from an existing tool once you've already mastered it. That's why Studio One lets you use Pro Tools, Cubase, or Logic key commands, as well as Studio One and user-created key commands.
Release Notes:New features and improvements:
• Arranger Track in Studio One Prime/Artist
• Support for StudioLive Series III rack mixers
• Support for StudioLive AR22 mixer
• Command for "Mono" in mixer main out
• Click on automation track control opens the plug-in
• Bounce keeps bus routing
• Option to disable mixer undo
• Updated Song Information window design
• Blacklist for incompatible VST3 plug-ins
• Delete device slots by drag & drop (with cmd modifier)
• Higher resolution for zoom commands option
• Improved Quick Zoom behavior
• Favorites list in browser sorted alphabetically
• [Project Page] Events snap to other events when moved or resized
• [Project Page] Digital Release renders individual tracks based on track markers
• [Developers] API for cloned plug-in instances in low-latency mode
The following issues have been fixed:
• [Fat Channel XT] gate won't recall settings correctly
• [Fat Channel XT] some remote controls missing
• [Fat Channel XT] Macro Controls lose link to parameters
• [Fat Channel XT] wrong scaling in Gate gain reduction meter
• Wrong behavior of duplicated notes in triplet grids
• No Level Meter peak reset in micro views
• [macOS] "No device" not selectable in Core Audio input selector
• [macOS, 32-bit] Audioloops showing unknown format won't play
• [macOS] Crash when unloading certain AU plug-ins with GUI open
• [macOS] Core Audio devices show one sampling rate only
• Copy to new scratch pad + "don't follow" Tempo setting doesn't place audio correctly
• Send level parameter jumps at certain values
• 3.5 Spectrum meter scale differs from 3.3.4
• Duplicating Arranger section doesn't copy first note event
• Arrangement scrolls when moving folder event to Scratch Pad
• Auto-save version time stamps can be incorrect
• Automation sometimes not applied during mixdown
• [Windows] No support for I/O with disparate number of inputs and outputs using Windows Audio
• Mono channels don't respect Pan law in software low latency monitoring path
• [Mai Tai, Presence XT] Gater preset not saved when plug-in is deactivated
• Multiple crashes on Start and Quit
• Audio input can fail after using native low latency monitoring
• Automation not copied correctly to Scratch Pad
• Pipeline as Event FX doesn't force real-time render
• Audio in video player not muted (still playing)
• Channel names on multi-out Instruments not restored correctly
• Copy & paste of events + automation in Automation Track doesn't paste automation
• Transform audio and back resets track delay
• "Mixdown Selection" doesn't exclude unselected events within the selection range
• "Cursor follows edit position" doesn't work when comping using swipe
• Moving Arranger Section leads to unexpected results
• Crash when removing Track with Lexicon MPX-i
• [Channel Strip] gain reduction meters pause or stop based on channel selection or UI status
• [Start Page] Song list not updated after moving user data folder
• [Project Page] copying metadata to all tracks only copies artist name
• Crash after loading certain MIDI files
• Wrongly displayed midi quantization value
• Note Events before first bar can't be quantized
• Metering displays inactive on busses with native low latency monitoring
• Truncated text in keyboard shortcut dialog
• Newly created Instrument Tracks in Folder not assigned to bus
• Missing application settings after upgrade
• Focus issue with Song Setup metadata field tabbing
• Bus order in console not stable when moving tracks
• Crash when switching record channel
- (MacOSX) 10.8.5 or higher
- Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, Windows 10 x64/x86
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!
PreSonus Studio One Pro 22.214.171.124603 (Win Mac)
Feel free to post your PreSonus Studio One Pro 126.96.36.199603 (Win Mac) Download, torrent, subtitles, free download, quality, NFO, Uploaded.net, ul.to, FileJoker, Rapidgator, Nitroflare, Alfafile, Turbobit, Keep2Share, Mediafire, Watch HD Movies Stream Online, free premium downloads movie, game, mp3 download, crack, serial, keygen, or whatever-related comments here. use only English, Owners of this website aren't responsible for content of comments.