Portable Kestrel Moon Creature 3.22
Portable Kestrel Moon Creature 3.22|Windows(x64)|rar|65.8 mb
Creature is the Cutting-edge 2D Animation Software designed to add stunningly fluid animation to your digital content.
Dear users! We do not forget about our rights holders!
All portable assembly, designed exclusively for the promotion of the software and can be used for informational purposes only!
After testing the program and decide on the usefulness and necessity of you, this software - you are required! remove the assembly and turn to the developer, to purchase a license for a full version. Good luck!
Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
Take advantage of Creature's Directible Automated Animation Engine and powerful workflow to produce amazingly complex animation in an incredibly easy and time-efficient manner. Creature is the ideal animation Tool for game developers, digital artists and web designers wanting to add that special animated magic to make your content come alive.
A comprehensive graphic editor that allows you to create 2D images with stunning fluid animation that you can seamlessly incorporate to your digital content. While 3D animations have the advantage that they include scenes that are far more bound to reality, 2D is considerably simpler and hence, is quicker and more cost effective to produce. In the eventuality that you are involved in a project that entails following a tight budget, then 2D is your best option. Creature is an application that enables you to create stunning 2D animations with fully fluid motions and that can be seamlessly integrated into your digital content
Create your Character Animation Masterpiece
Stunning Results via Groundbreaking Technology
Creature will make you rethink how 2D animation is done. At the heart of Creature lies the Directable Automated Animation Engine, an incredibly powerful technology that allows you to produce motion you might not thought had been possible with traditional skeletal animation software. Creature offers traditional tools like FK and IK chains for animation and then expands beyond that to offer you some very advanced tools: Physics Bend Motors, Automated Walk Cycle Generation, Directable Flesh/Muscle/Soft Body Dynamics, Advanced Intelligent Bone Weighting, 2D Motion Capture and much more.
Your art ready for the world.
Creature exports animation in multiple file formats ready to plug into your content. Easily export your animation into image sequences, sprite sheets, movie files and FBX. For additional power and flexibility, Creature allows the export of your animations into Creature's custom JSON format. We provide Source Code for the Runtimes of most major Game Toolkits to read in and display the animations in your own work.
Documentation, Samples and Tutorials
Learning Creature is your journey into the fascinating world of 2D animation. We provide in depth documentation on the usage of this powerful tool online as well as downloadable animation samples. Video tutorials are also available to teach you how to use the major features of the system.
Reduced Art requirements:
A single atlas of character body parts is all that is required to generate beautifully complex animations. This reduces the amount of art required which means reduced time and cost for generating digital content.
Save Time with Automated Procedural Animation:
Bone and mesh motors in Creature allow the automated generation of highly complex motions like walk cycles, wing flapping and blinking eyes. This is a huge time saver, reducing the tediousness of moving bones frame by frame in order to achieve a desired effect.
Creature generates animation via bone/skeletal and mesh deformation methods. This reduces the size of your exported animation data compared to traditional animation which saves out multiple images on a frame by frame basis.
Simple, yet powerful:
Creature is designed for both traditional and complex technical animators. Traditional animators will appreciate the rotoscoping and onion-skinning features of Creature. Technical animators can employ sophisticated deformation motors, motion capture and mathematical function scripting to animate highly intricate character rigs.
- Bring your character to life from a single static image or an image atlas of body parts
- Automate the generation of Walk Cycles, Tail flopping, Wing flapping etc. using Creature's powerful Directible Automated Animation Engine. This saves you time and streamlines your workflow dramatically
- Marvel at the high quality shapes generated in your animation via Creature's advanced skinning and mesh deformation technology
- Adjust animation splines and curves over time using the powerful Knot and Spline editor
- Use video as source of Motion Capture input! Use Creature's Motion Transfer tools to transfer motion from your video onto your characters!
- Animate your characters to follow path motion using Creature's Path Creation and Editing tools
- Export your animation to: Movies, GIF, FBX, Spritesheets, Sprite Frames
- Export your animation data to a variety of Game Engine Toolkits (Unity, Cocos2dx, LibGDX, MonoGame, Pixi.js, Three.js, BabylonJS) and WebGL frameworks. Source runtimes for toolkits and frameworks are provided.
- Full in depth online Documentation with Video Tutorials and Samples
This is the Basic version of Creature. Advanced features like Motion Capture, Soft Body Dynamics and Path authoring are not available in the Basic Version. You can upgrade to the Pro version in this app at anytime.
- Brand new Sprite Frame Manager. Allows you to manage and swap in large numbers of custom sprite frames onto region meshes. Sprite frames respond to both mesh and bone motors.
- New Project Wizard Screen
- Better UI warnings when user has forgotten to perform any bone weighting
- Reduced Widget size for better visibility
- Added ability to scrub through frames while in the knots or spline editor view. Drag at the top of the view to scrub through frames
- You can now shift highlighted keyframe knots by dragging. Select a group of knots and drag to shift them horizontally with respect to time
- Exporting to Game Engines now exports both JSON and atlas Image.
- Exporting to Game Engines includes precision controls. Default setting reduces export file sizes up to 2X or more
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
Windows XP, Windows Vista all SP, Windows 7, Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare
Portable Kestrel Moon Creature 3.22
Feel free to post your Portable Kestrel Moon Creature 3.22 Download, torrent, subtitles, free download, quality, NFO, Uploaded.net, ul.to, FileJoker, Rapidgator, Nitroflare, Alfafile, Turbobit, Keep2Share, Mediafire, Watch HD Movies Stream Online, free premium downloads movie, game, mp3 download, crack, serial, keygen, or whatever-related comments here. use only English, Owners of this website aren't responsible for content of comments.