PreSonus Studio One 3 Professional v3.5.6 (WiN OSX)
PreSonus Studio One 3 Professional v3.5.6 WiN / OSX | 238 Mb / 159 Mb
The next standard is here! Introducing Studio One 3. New version 3 builds on the blazingly fast workflow, unparalleled sound quality, and rock-solid stability that made Studio One the fastest growing DAW of all time. It adds innovative songwriting and arranging tools, inspiring and unique sound-design capabilities, and a gorgeous new, high-dpi, multi-touch interface that is optimized to keep you engaged, even on extended sessions.
It has never been easier to work "pattern-style" in a timeline-based sequencer/DAW.
Studio One Professional's new Arranger Track provides rapid and intuitive song rearranging, even with large projects. Simply drag-and-drop song sections in the Arranger track or Track Inspector, and the entire arrangement updates instantly.
Studio One 3 Professional introduces Scratch Pads to the Song page, a powerful, yet simple new workflow innovation that will change the way you create music. Scratch Pads provide the perfect way to keep your work intact while you experiment on new ideas. Scratch Pads also are ideal for creating alternate versions of songs, ushc as radio edits and remixes, and for capturing new inspirations that you wish to save for later development.
Our drag-and-drop browser has helped define Studio One's ease of use. In version 3.0, getting the loops, effects, instruments, and presets you need is even faster with tag-based musical search. Speaking of loops-Studio One Professional includes nearly 10,000 audio loops, music loops, and one-shots to get your projects started and reinforce your arrangements.
Extended FX Chains
Studio One 3 Professional introduces Extended FX Chains, a fast, powerful, and elegant way to add new dimensions to your sonic palette. With Extended FX Chains, you can route audio effects in serial, in parallel, by channel, or by frequency bands, all via drag-and-drop. Rediscover your plug-in collection as you transform any effect to multiband or to the most precise, narrow band. Combine different effects in new ways to explore uncharted territories.
Not long after creating Extended FX Chains, someone in the office asked the loaded question, "hey what would happen if we did this to instruments?" What would happen? Rich, addictive, multilayered sounds. That's what happened.
Multi Instrument, as the name implies, lets you stack multiple synths and Instruments (as layers or key splits) on a single Instrument Track and record, edit, and play them like a single instrument. This opens a huge new range of possibilities for creative production and sound design.
To facilitate editing the multidimensional sounds that are made possible by Studio One 3 Professional, each Console Channel and Multi Instrument has a Macro Panel with eight knobs and switches that can be assigned to the most critical instrument or effect parameters. These Macro Controls in turn can be assigned to your favorite MIDI controller for hands-on fun with your sounds.
and much more.
Computer System Requirements
Studio One is a modern, cross-platform DAW that is capable of operating as a 32-bit or 64-bit application. While we make every effort to ensure Studio One will run well on the widest variety of computers possible, please read these specifications carefully to determine compatibility with your system.
New features and improvements:
- Support for PreSonus Studio 1810 and 1824 USB audio interfaces.
- Support for DAW remote control from PreSonus StudioLive series III mixers.
- New options to add and rename Channel name as Macro argument.
- Audio Buffer handling at 32 samples is more robust now.
- Added System Information to Help menu.
The following issues have been fixed:
- VST preset not displayed in Studio One Artist.
- Crash in Sonogram after loading Project.
- Channel solo state not restored correctly.
- Crash when loading a template.
- Return to Start on Stop ignored when in Record.
- [macOS] AVB sound device causes Core Audio spikes.
- [macOS] crash with AU plug-ins and monitoring ON.
- [macOS] AU FX stop processing when toggling Mono/Stereo.
- [macOS] Aggregated audio device input not working after switching output.
- [macOS] Crash in Song Notepad.
- Search text field loses focus when result list is displayed.
- Play cursor position is incorrect after loading song with scratchpad.
- Arrangement sometimes scrolls to top after duplicating track.
- Crash when quitting from Start Page.
- Channel macro control assignment doesn't work with 3rd party plug-ins context.
- Crash in Multi instrument track editing.
- Freeze on undo/redo copy events.
- Inspector of automation tracks blank for Instrument individual output channels.
- Note FX not playing when adding new on top position.
- Marker positions not deleted when scratchpad is deleted.
- Adding track to folder scrolls down to last track.
- [Windows] forced-reactivation on every reboot on certain systems.
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!
PreSonus Studio One 3 Professional v3.5.6 (WiN OSX)
Feel free to post your PreSonus Studio One 3 Professional v3.5.6 (WiN OSX) Download, torrent, subtitles, free download, quality, NFO, Uploaded.net, ul.to, FileJoker, Rapidgator, Nitroflare, Alfafile, Turbobit, Keep2Share, Mediafire, Watch HD Movies Stream Online, free premium downloads movie, game, mp3 download, crack, serial, keygen, or whatever-related comments here. use only English, Owners of this website aren't responsible for content of comments.