3DF Zephyr PRO 3.702 (x64)
3DF Zephyr PRO 3.702 | 196.3 mb
3Dflow has released an updated 3DF Zephyr Pro 3.700, is the standard solution conceived for application fields such as architecture, archaeology, medicine & dentistry and body scanning.
The full 3DF Zephyr Pro 3.700 changelog is the following:[/url] - Added support to multi-texture generation and major texturing improvements
- Added Sharpening filter during texturing
- Added Blurriness detection during texturing
- Added Photoconsistency during texturing
- Added Radiometric calibration
- Added multispectral support for orthophoto generation with multispectral transform composition
- Added multispectral viewer with colormaps support
- Added layers management in cameras
- Added 'turntable mode' for automatic silhouette computation in Masquerade
- Added Full 360 degree / equirectangular support
- Added XMP workflow for fixed loading cameras parameters
- Added keyboard shorcutsshortcuts to 3DF Masquerade
- Added 'High Frequency Gain' slider for photoconsistency to preserve sharp details
- Added color by elevation in the "update colors" dialog
- Added "shutdown computer" function
- Added .fbx import support
- Added UDIM texture support in import
- Added z+f bubble view support
- Added Backface culling during selection
- Added position constraint in bundle adjustment for RTK GPS
- Added custom color map to the dem viewer
- Added 'remove masks' command
- Added support for 3fr raw cameras (Hasselblad)
- Added filters history in the mesh and point cloud property windows
- Added 'ignore backface' for points and triangles selection
- Added button to restart wizard when reconstruction failed
- Added stereo textured mesh join
- Added number of viewed cameras and reprojection threshold point cloud selection methods
- Sparse point cloud is less sparse and cleaner
- New image quality index tool (now available also in the free version)
- Utility menu reorganized
- Activation and licenses are now 'per machine' rather than 'per user'
- Improved Samantha speed with very large datasets
- Improved MvS in scarcely supported regions
- Improved speed when opening projects
- Improved 360 degree / equirectangular support
- Improved images selection in automatic polyline extraction and marker detection dialogs.
- Fixed an issue when defining the up vector Y to workspaces created with Z as up vector
- Fixed an issue when selecting cameras in import mesh with UV
- Fixed a bug with Sketchfab uploader
- Fixed a problem during MVS with scarcely supported regions
- Fixed a problem with importing a mesh with external uv map
- Fixed a problem with multigpu during MRF computation (it was actually using only 1 gpu)
- Fixed a problem with georeference data and polyline tools
- Fixed a problem with kmz export
- Fixed a problem with non triangular ply import
- Fixed several input / output problems with some formats
- Fixed a naming problem when generating sections
- Fixed undo/redo actions after autocompute in Masquerade
- Fixed a bug in ply import
- Fixed a bug with visibility computation and almost planar subjects
- Fixed a bug with import from video
- Fixed a bug psz import
- Minor bugfixes
- Minor UI changes
- Minor 3DF Masquerade fixes
About 3DF Zephyr. 3DF Zephyr allows you to automatically reconstruct 3D models from photos. The process is completely automatic and no coded targets, manual editing or special equipments are needed. 3DF Zephyr is built on top of our proprietary, cutting-edge, reconstruction technology. 3DF Zephyr comes with a user friendly interface, and the possibility to export in many common 3D formats or even to generate lossless video without the need of external tools. Furthermore it is possible to generate true orthophotos, digital elevation models (DTM) and even calculating areas, volumes, angles and contour lines. 3DF Zephyr is the perfect tool for modeling from reality.
Here in 3Dflow we worked really hard to build up both the core technologies and the user interface. The obtained solution is in all probability the most accurate, completely automatic, best engineered multiview-stereo algorithm available on the market.
About 3Dflow s.r.l. 3Dflow is a dynamic, innovative company committed to providing cutting-edge solutions and software components involving Photogrammetry, 3D modeling of reality, 3D processing and 3D visual effects. Our customers ranges from small local industries to worldwide leading entertainment companies.
logo-ts_PNG-WEBIn 2014 3Dflow joins Techno Seed, a non profit Technology Incubator hosted by Friuli Innovazione and funded by Ministry of Productive Activities. Its purpose is to promote entrepreneurial grounding activities in the ICT field.
logoIn 2014 3Dflow joins DITEDI - District of Digital Technologies. This district includes over 800 companies active in the field of ICT and new technologies and has been operating since 2009 with the aim of enhancing the competitiveness and the degree of innovation.
Product: 3DF Zephyr
Version: PRO 3.702
Supported Architectures: x64
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista or newer
Size: 196.3 mb
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!
3DF Zephyr PRO 3.702 (x64)
Feel free to post your 3DF Zephyr PRO 3.702 (x64) Download, torrent, subtitles, free download, quality, NFO, Uploaded.net, ul.to, FileJoker, Rapidgator, Nitroflare, Alfafile, Turbobit, Keep2Share, Mediafire, Watch HD Movies Stream Online, free premium downloads movie, game, mp3 download, crack, serial, keygen, or whatever-related comments here. use only English, Owners of this website aren't responsible for content of comments.