Twinmotion 2019.0.13400 (x64)
Twinmotion 2019.0.13400 | 5.3 Gb
Abvent has unveiled updated Twinmotion 2019, the next update to its real-time visualisation tool, adding support for reflection probes, camera measurement and alignment tools, and the option to edit scenes in VR.
This patch brings a number of corrections, including:
- Fixed crash when importing SketchUp files with collapse option.
- Fixed the incompatibility of SketchUp 2018 format with Twinmotion macOS version.
- Fixed the reload issue of SketchUp files.
- Fixed crash when importing .c4d file.
- Fixed issues when opening projects previously created in Twinmotion 2018.
- Increased aliasing quality on animated objects.
- Fixed crash during the second synchronization with ARCHICAD and Revit when materials are previously modified in Twinmotion.
- Fixed visual issue with reflections when the perspective correction is activated.
- Fixed visual issue with the box reflection probe; a sphere appeared when raising the diameter.
- Fixed visual issue with the measure tool. The distance number was hidden by a black box.
- Fixed visual issue with 2 decals: "Mossy dirt 1" and "Leaking rust 2".
- Export improvement: export only LOD 0 in the video.
- 30+ other minimal improvements and fixes.
About Twinmotion. Originally created by French arch viz studio KA-RA, Twinmotion is now developed in partnership with Artlantis creator Abvent. Intended as an easy way for architectural professionals to create photorealistic visualisations of buildings, the software imports models in a standard range of 3D file formats, including FBX, DWG and DAE. Users can create background environments from a library of stock models and textures, and assign lights. Atmospheric properties - including clouds, rain and snow, and ambient lighting based on geographical location and time of day - can be adjusted via slider-based controls. There are also brush-based systems for editing topography or adding animatiable vegetation to a scene, and a Bezier-based system for pathing animated crowds or traffic. The software also includes a basic camera editor and a set of standard post-process effects.
About Abvent. Since 1985, the Abvent Group has offered innovative image and design solutions for CAD/BIM professionals in the fields of architecture, design, and photography. Abvent's cutting edge approach to digital imagery has resulted in products and services that are innovative, powerful, and easy-to-use. Abvent develops Artlantis, a family of stand-alone 3D rendering applications developed especially for architects and designers; iVisit360 for Panoramas, iVisit360 VR Objects and animations; and Render[in], a powerful, fully-integrated rendering engine developed for SketchUp. Abvent also develops Twinmotion, a visualization and 3D immersion software developed for architects, designers, and engineers.
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 5.3 Gb
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!
Twinmotion 2019.0.13400 (x64)
Feel free to post your Twinmotion 2019.0.13400 (x64) Download, torrent, subtitles, free download, quality, NFO, Uploaded.net, ul.to, FileJoker, Rapidgator, Nitroflare, Filefox, Turbobit, Keep2Share, Uploadgig, 1fichier, Uptobox, ClicknUpload, Openload, Streamango Watch HD Movies Series Stream Online, free premium downloads movie, game, mp3 download, crack, serial, keygen, or whatever-related comments here. use only English, Owners of this website aren't responsible for content of comments.